The Legal London Study Trip is excellent value for money. Besides travel, accommodation, and a number of law-related activities, several 'typically British' group meals are included in the price.
The price of your study trip includes the following:
- Return flight from Nuremberg to London (airport in London will vary depending on the airline used) including 20kg or 23kg luggage allowance
- Rail transfer between the airport and central London
- Visitor Oystercard with £40.00 credit for travel within central London
- 6 nights accommodation in a centrally located 3 star hotel including breakfast and free WiFi
- Visit to the Supreme Court including guided tour and the opportunity to sit in on hearings*
- Visit to the Royal Courts of Justice with opportuniuty to sit in on hearings**
- Visit to the Central Criminal Court**
- Visit to the Houses of Parliament with guided tour
- Visit to Middle Temple Inn of Court
- Criminal Justice workshop in the Royal Court of Justice
*We unfortunately cannot guarantee that there will be hearings on the day of your visit, but you will have access to the courtrooms.
**These activities are free of charge.
- Indian meal
- Fish & Chips
- Three course lunch
- Traditional afternoon tea