Which travel document(s) do I need to travel to the United Kingdom

Citizens of the EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein need a valid passport. Identity cards are no longer accepted for entry into the UK. Your passport needs to be valid for the whole of your stay.

Citizens of other countries must have a valid passport to enter the UK, which must be valid for the whole of your stay. You should also check the UK Government website for information on entry requirements and whether or not you need a visa.

We are happy to help with any queries, but would like to emphasise that students are personally responsible for ensuring that they fulfil the requirements for entry to the United Kingdom.